« Home

Thursday, August 26, 2004

I choke on pop culture

It seems that everybody got their own blog these days, one way or the other.
I am to lazy to pick up my fat arse to update the old blog site.
Bah! It is just crap anyway.
Why bother when you can blog with this.
Lots of thing (not necessary useful) to write (I guess).
Been listening to a lot of explosions in the sky lately.
Later...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm a m o y i e
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • " SETIAP HARI HATI BERBUNGA..." Typical male that whines a lot. Most likely to be found struggling to deliver a solid grounder cross from the right side at the KLHA Pantai Stadium every Saturday night. Char Kue Teow at Mali's Corner is the best. Prefers British bands.

  • My profile

MSJBOX by Junaidix

Previous posts

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates

Powered by Blogger

listed on myBlogCafe