« Home | 4 1/2 minit lagi! » | Juara » | Baru » | Sekarang » | Masih Ada Bakat » | Cerita Hujung Minggu » | Merdeka » | Quick Updates » | Bilik Kecil » | Sejenak Di Semenanjung »

Thursday, September 29, 2005

I want to be the hero in her skies


did I say that I loathe you?
did I say that I want to leave it all behind?
no hero in her skies
i can't take my eyes off of you

Damien Rice - The Blower's Daughter

(live from Union Chapel, London)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm a m o y i e
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • " SETIAP HARI HATI BERBUNGA..." Typical male that whines a lot. Most likely to be found struggling to deliver a solid grounder cross from the right side at the KLHA Pantai Stadium every Saturday night. Char Kue Teow at Mali's Corner is the best. Prefers British bands.

  • My profile

MSJBOX by Junaidix

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates

Powered by Blogger

listed on myBlogCafe