« Home | Same 'ol same 'ol » | I choke on pop culture »

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Aildilfitri 2004

Today is the last day of work before the Deepavali/Hari Raya holidays. Coincidently, today is also my last day of work according to my current contract terms. Not doing any single real productive work since morning. Really a bad idea for my performance review for at least a contract renewal, let alone a permanent position offer. But then again, can't do much work anyway in this jolly festive period and mood doesn't it? I will try my best to post during my holidays with my trusty old MMX 200Mhz pc. Not much, but it does the job.

Until then, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir Dan Batin to all of you readers out there (which i presumed about 5 of you).


card designed by an_urb | © Ekad Malaysia 2003


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm a m o y i e
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • " SETIAP HARI HATI BERBUNGA..." Typical male that whines a lot. Most likely to be found struggling to deliver a solid grounder cross from the right side at the KLHA Pantai Stadium every Saturday night. Char Kue Teow at Mali's Corner is the best. Prefers British bands.

  • My profile

MSJBOX by Junaidix

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates

Powered by Blogger

listed on myBlogCafe