« Home | What the..? » | That sinking feeling » | Stay where you are » | add-ons and patches » | I choke on pop culture... (gulp!) » | Friday I'm In Love! » | The greatest feeling in life » | Sitting, Waiting, Wishing » | Tired & Wired » | .. sigh* »

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Orang Malaysia?

-Wednesday, March 9, 6.00pm
-Putra LRT Universiti Station

I was waiting for some guy to collect a PC power supply for my brother, which they had already closed the deal over Lelong.com.my. I am just the pick-up guy. Anyhoo, some dude suddenly approached me, wanting to ask something I guess. So the first thing I thought that he was the power-supply guy. But wait, he didn't look any 'celik-IT' at all, let alone know about these power supplies and stuff. That is some serious technology for some average guy to know about, if you tell me. Hmm.. " something fishy is happening here...", I thought...

fishy-guy : orang mana? (pointing to me)
me : orang sini (look confused)
fishy-guy : orang sini? orang malaysia?
me : apa? orang malaysia la (what the..?)
fishy-guy : ic ada?
me: ic? ada la (are you kidding me?)
fishy-guy : saya orang imegresen. mintak tengok ic
me : tengok kad imegresen dulu
fishy-guy : er.. er (stuttering). takpela, kalau orang malaysia. kita nak check saje

Then he went away.

Theory #1 : Fishy guy was actually want to mug me, but then again, do I look that stupid?
Theory #2 : Fishy guy was really a Pegawai Imegresen doing his job, but then again, do I look that Indon? Shit.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm a m o y i e
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • " SETIAP HARI HATI BERBUNGA..." Typical male that whines a lot. Most likely to be found struggling to deliver a solid grounder cross from the right side at the KLHA Pantai Stadium every Saturday night. Char Kue Teow at Mali's Corner is the best. Prefers British bands.

  • My profile

MSJBOX by Junaidix

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates

Powered by Blogger

listed on myBlogCafe